CreativeLIVE ~ Newborn Posing
This morning I finished replying to almost 300 emails, and I just sat down to start replying to all of the facebook messages and posts made on my Little Pieces Photography page…. until I saw how many there were! There are hundreds! 🙂 I would love to reply to each and every one of you that has shared your stories, thanked me and asked questions but it would take forever and I have lots of beautiful images to edit for all of the families that brought their brand new babies along to model at CreativeLIVE – plus I’m still a little jet lagged, and 3 little people here missed me 🙂
So – I thought I would do a big shout out to you all and let you know how much I appreciate every single email, message, post and comment. Before going to CreativeLIVE I really didn’t know how many people would be interested in what I had to share about newborn photography. And I am absolutely blown away at how many actually tuned into watch from around the world at all hours!
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!
My goal going there was to increase the awareness of posing newborns safely, inspire and to help raise the bar in our industry which is what CreativeLIVE is all about.
I’ve had lots of questions about my suppliers so here is a quick list…
- Knit props ~ Love That Prop, Brand New Babe, Monkey Moo Moo, Bebe Boheme ~ Halos for Angels
- Large props ~ Picsie Props, Drops and Props, Mr. & Mrs. And Co., Etsy
- Beanbag for posing ~ Shoot Baby, Newborn Baby Posing Limited
- Backdrop stand ~ Lightpro stand from Dragon Image, Australia
- Timber Flooring ~ Ikea
- Albums and print box ~ Photo Mounts & Albums Brisbane, Australia.
- Canvas prints and Lumi Tiles ~ Brilliant Prints Brisbane, Australia.
- Blankets/throws ~ any home ware stores
- Clamps for backdrop stand ~ hardware store
- Actions ~ Florabella, MCP, Itty Bitty, Totally Rad Actions
- Tablet ~ Wacom
- Camera strap ~ Bloom Theory
- Baby Biscuits ~ I would love to share with you who makes them but have been asked not to. Sorry.
I have also had many emails requesting copies of my pricing guide and if you would like a copy you can download it as well as the Posing Guide and Settling Tips when you purchase the course from here… http://www.creativelive.com/courses/newborn-posing-kelly-brown
My pricing guide has been developed for my studio and remember every studio is different.
Being a part of CreativeLIVE is a dream come true! When you first walk into their studios in Seattle you can feel the energy, everyone there loves their job! There was so much excitement and joy from the minute I arrived as they have never produced a class quite like mine before 🙂 Seriously, 22 babies in 4 days!!!! And I loved every minute of it 🙂
I have made life long friends from the family that is CreativeLIVE, to the 8 beautiful photographers that came to join me on set.
Thank you again for all of your support and kind words – it REALLY means a lot to me.
And I can’t have a post without a pic, so here is little Alyssa…