- 3.5 days of learning from 4 international photographers
- Watch Kelly, Luisa, Russ and Sandra as they demonstrate how they achieve beautiful photographs with real babies
- Transport via shuttle bus to and from the neighbouring town of Anduins each day
- Lunch and refreshments each day at the castle
- Wrap-up Dinner
- 5 image Portfolio Review
- Tour of the Graphistudio Factory
- 17th April – Graphistudio Factory tour 12pm-3pm
- 18th April – Russ Jackson, 9am-3pm, Kelly Brown 4-6pm
- 19th April – Luisa Dunn, 9am-3pm, Kelly Brown, 4-6pm
- 20th April – Sandra Hill, 9am-3pm, Kelly Brown, 4-6pm
20th April – Our final goodbyes will be done over a beautiful locally inspired dinner at the castle.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights and transport to the town of Anduins
- Translation services
- Meals outside of the event
The Newborn Posing Event will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from the best of the best in the industry, against the magical backdrop, which is Count Ceconi Castle in Italy. The event is limited to an exclusive group of 25 people, giving you an incredibly intimate experience, absorbing each of the 3.5 days of learning from the speakers within the walls of the beautiful art deco castle.
The official welcome for this event will start at the Graphistudio factory, on Tuesday, April 17th, at 12:00pm midday, for lunch and a tour of the facility. We will meet at 11:00am at Albergo Alla Posta hotel, Anduins, where a shuttle bus will take us to the factory. The following 3 days will take place at Count Ceconi Castle, consisting of maternity and newborn demonstrations with real models, business classes and portfolio reviews.
Count Ceconi Castle is set amidst breathtaking and serene views of the North Eastern Italian Alps, a small distance from the village of Maniago in the Veneto Region of Italy. This neo-gothic structure was expanded to its current structure, by the Count Giacomo Ceconi and its walls speak of the history and romance the rest of the world associate with this beautiful location. It will feed your learning and creativity, and your work will draw from this experience for years to come.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The nearest airport to our event venue is Marco Polo Airport, Venice. Accommodation is not included in the event price, however we have secured a discounted rate for you at Albergo Alla Posta hotel, in Anduins, just 25 minutes drive from Ceconi Castle. Each day of the event, you will be collected from a pickup location in Anduins by a shuttle bus and returned in the evening.