Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Free Lens Guide Workshop
Together with Greg Sullavan we’re going to walk you through everything you need to know about lenses. This FREE lens guide will cover the basics through to more advanced details. You will learn…
- Which lens to use and when
- What is focal length
- What is an aperture
- The difference between macro / prime / zoom lenses
- Variable vs fixed aperture
- Overview of structure of a lens – elements, coating, USM, image stabiliser, etc
- L-Series vs non-L lenses
- Macro lenses V’s extension tubes
- Crop sensors — impact on focal length
- And SO MUCH MORE
This guide is created to help you decide from many possible lens choices which lenses are suited to you and your style of photography. It’s important to remember that part of the creativity of being a photographer is in selecting the right lens to capture your vision the way you see it.