Learn from Kelly Brown, Australia's most awarded Newborn Photographer.
This 2 day intensive workshop will provide photographers with the right tools and cover all the key elements needed to run a thriving photography business.
Attendees will be challenged and pushed outside their comfort zone, they will leave after the 2 days of training with the knowledge, drive and focus that is required to not only run a successful business but to also value themselves and their time.
2 day Intensive Workshop with Kelly Brown
Description Day 1:
On day 1 we will work with 4 newborns covering the following…
- Safe work practices
- Posing – Babies alone, with Parents, with Siblings and with Families
- Photographing awake babies
- Creating easy, effective set ups with props and a posing bag
- Setting up and capturing the perfect light with natural and continuous lighting
- Lens selection
- White balance
Description Day 2:
Day 2 will focus on business and postproduction. It will include…
- Gallery selection
- Photoshop workflow
- Compositing images
- Understanding the Web & SEO – This segment will be taught by a web specialist
- Creating a pricing structure to suit you
- Product selection to suite your brand
$2000 (Australian Dollars)
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your spot, once your deposit has been paid your name will be added to your chosen class.
The total class fee is due 3wks prior to the class date. You will receive an email with a link to make final payment.
If for any reason I have to cancel a class I will provide a full refund of the monies paid to all attendees.
This class is non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend the class for what ever reason and you have paid the full class amount you can on sell your spot. Please let me know as soon as possible prior to the class date so details can be transferred.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided each day.
- Refreshments at the end of day one.
- Workshop booklet with everything covered during the 2 days
- Gift bag
What’s not included…
Transport and accommodation to your chosen class is not included.
What to bring….
- Your camera and favorite lens as you will be taking photos.
- It is required that you have sound working knowledge of your camera as we will be discussing exposure and metering throughout the day.
- Wear cool comfortable clothing
- Drink bottle
- Notepad and pen
- Laptop is Not required but you can bring if you wish.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST