I’m going back to CreativeLive!!!!
March 9th – April 10th 2015
I can’t tell you how excited I am to be heading back to CreativeLive on March 9 to teach another class
My Bootcamp is going to cover every aspect of the newborn photography world! And it’s not just for beginners it’s for photographers of all levels. For the newcomers to our industry it’s going to guide you on how to set up your baby photography business. And for experienced newborn photographers it will uncover new skills and services for you to apply to your existing businesses – so you can get to that next level.
I’m going to be sharing in depth with you…
- Posing for newborns – Everything from the most-requested classic poses to more advanced and creative posing using the safest possible ways.
- How to set up a home studio – What you need, what you don’t, and how to create a safe, polished, and inviting space.
- Props – How to make your own props and safely pose babies in and around props.
- Business and marketing – Pricing, policies, and generating the right publicity that will attract your target market.
- Safety – Best practices for handling infants will be a key theme throughout the series.
- And Post processing – how to give your images that finished look on screen right through to the final printed product.
I will also demonstrate my flow of posing for newborns and every variation there is to each pose, so you will have everything you need to get incredible shots. You’ll also learn how to create beautiful soft lighting and how to use it. And my favourite – shooting timeless images that your parents will love for years to come.
I’m going to be sharing ALL of my tips and tricks so don’t miss it!
For more information here’s a link to my course page…