Little Pieces Photography is looking for experienced portrait photographers to join the team!
Little Pieces Photography is run by Kelly Brown from a brand new studio space in Sumner, in Brisbane’s south-west. Kelly specialises in photographing newborn babies and portraits, and travels worldwide to educate photographers on photographing newborns, post-processing, and running a photography business. Little Pieces Photography is further expanding into other genres of portraiture, including maternity, older baby, children and family photography.
The role will start on a contract per session basis. You will be booked for each session by the studio, will photograph the session in our Sumner studio, and will return the memory card with images after the session. No booking clients, post-processing or sales is required, JUST PURE PHOTOGRAPHY!
The right applicant will:
- Be well groomed and present themselves in a professional manner;
- Love working with people;
- Be self-motivated;
- Be punctual;
- Be willing to adapt to the Little Pieces Photography brand, style and studio policies;
- Have excellent oral communication skills;
- Have experience as a natural light portrait photographer; and
- Have experience in a customer service role and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
If you are a skilled portrait photographer who wants to spend more time taking photos, this role is designed for you. Complete the form below to tell us about yourself and how you would fit within the Little Pieces Photography team.
Applications have now closed.